I’m turning 25 in 15 months. Here are 25 things I’d like to accomplish by then:
Learn to cook a meal (or two) really well. Hotdogs, eggs and the like don’t count.
- Learn to put on make-up for times I really need to e.g. meetings, weddings, etc.
- Find a Little Black Dress and a Little White Dress to be my go-to dresses…
…and a sturdy, comfortable pair of black heels. Go out of the country (solo or with friends / family)
- Make sure emergency fund is 4 times (or higher!) my monthly salary.
- Invest in mutual fund
- Buy insurance
- Throw a small party for my 25th! Plan it and save up for it.
- Find a job outside of Manila, in a rural setting… maybe.
Buy a new phone Buy a decent camera
- Learn to drive, get a license
Go on a date Climb a mountain / volcano
- Watch Vampire Weekend live *cross fingers that they come to Manila*
- Act in an indie film (HOW???)
- Treat my parents (vacation? expensive dinner? spa?)
- Check-up / Consultation with OB GYNE and psychiatrist
- Donate to charity/NGO
- Have photos printed/developed (HS, college, family, travel, etc) and put them in photo albums.
- Get my TIN Card and attend to tax-related matters / fix tax-related problems if any (e.g. transfer my RDO)
Go on a book-shopping spree!
- Do something priceless
[EDIT] I was able to tick off a bit more, but they happened after turning 25. Any progress is good progress so I’m quite proud 🙂 I can already cook Sinigang and Adobo, I’m living outside the country, I got a phone replacement last year (just an iPhone 4S but I’m very happy with it), I did buy a waterproof camera, I’ve been on some “dates” and I think given the amount of books I’ve been purchasing this year, it already counts as a book shopping spree. Haha. (09/16/16)